Search This Blog

6 months old doesn't get any cuter!

This was a really fun session for me for several reasons.
#1. 6 months old is one of my favorite ages. They have usually mastered sitting up, but can't crawl away yet, and they don't have seperation anxiety if mom or dad step out of eye sight for a second.
#2. It was so fun! The love they have for each other and their little man really showed from the moment they walked through the door. They didn't hesitate to make all the silly noises or play the goofy games that he loves at home.
#3. This adorable little boy is the son of a guy I went to high school with. Ironically, I work with his wife, so this was a sort of reunion for me too.

There is nothing better for a photographer than a parent that isn't embarrased to talk the baby talk for the sake of keeping their kiddo happy and smiling... and the proof is in the pics.

IMG_2578

IMG_2591cIMG_2600c IMG_2518c

IMG_2474c

IMG_2531c IMG_2505c IMG_2674c

IMG_2704c IMG_2717c

Followers