Search This Blog

Maternity Photography / Kansas City, Missouri

wIMG_0123bw

Nothing compares to the anticipation and excitement of almost first time
parents, and this couple was no exception.
Soon-to-be Mama has a wonderfully contagious laugh, and soon-to-be Daddy
is so in love with his little family, it gave me the warm fuzzies.

wIMG_0200

Not to mention the fact that this couple is gorgeous and super laid back...
It's been a while since I've had the opportunity to shoot a maternity session,
and they reminded me just how much I miss it.

wIMG_0167bw

wIMG_0218

wIMG_0228

wIMG_0332

I can't wait to meet their little bambino, and see the joy on their faces when
they are holding him during the first few weeks of his life! He's sure to have
beautiful skin, no matter what shade, and I'm betting on a head full of dark hair.

wIMG_0368

Followers