Search This Blog

2 years old / Kansas City Child Photographer

This 2 year old big girl is so sassy. She's a little princess with
a stylish wardrobe. I wish I had her matching coat and boots, and looked a fraction
as cute! Mom and Dad sure love their snuggle bug! But who could resist?

IMG_8568

IMG_8594

IMG_8602

IMG_8614

She's full of giggles and squeals and a few screams. Hey, at least she knows what she wants,
and that's a good thing, right? Most 2 year olds have one thing in common.
They want to do everything by themselves, but only when it's their idea.

IMG_8750

IMG_8745

IMG_8680

She's also a great little poser, especially when there's a sucker involved ;)

IMG_8790



IMG_8794

IMG_8817

IMG_8823

We had so much fun playing outside. I hope you got a good nap in, sleeping beauty.
I know I needed one :)

Thanks for spending the morning with me on such a beautiful day.
Enjoy your photos!

Followers