Search This Blog

Newborn Photographer / on-location photography

wIMG_3465
Sweet, sweet smiles from such a sleepy boy... I wonder what he's dreaming out...

wIMG_3492

wIMG_3446
He inherited his parents laid-back personalities, no doubt about that :)
I had a great time chatting with them during their maternity session,
and having a new baby in their house fills it with that much more love.
Thanks for sharing him with me for the afternoon. He's precious!

wIMG_3596 bw

wIMG_3621

There are so many from this session I LOVE, but this is in the top 3 for sure!
wIMG_3617 bw

wIMG_3603

I love incorporating props from client's homes, and this is a family antique
with a bundle of joy on top.
wIMG_3505

Dad wasn't so sure about his little bambino baby bird, but pretty handsome, huh?
wIMG_3625

Enjoy those snuggles, cuddles, and afternoon naps. He's just perfect.

Followers