Search This Blog

Family Photographer / Sibling Session

wPeyton 2yr 240 bw
It is my first time pointing my camera at this adorable family.
We were supposed to get together last year when she was 1, but things came
up and it never happened. I was so pleased to spend my morning with this cutie pie.

wPeyton 2yr 288 8x10

This is a first for me in another way. I also got to meet the mom's siblings.
We did a sibling session as a surprise to their mom/grandma for Christmas.

wPeyton 2yr 056 bw 8x10

As with most men, they don't like standing still and smiling at the camera,
let alone making eye contact with the lens... but I think I managed to get a few
that Santa will be happy to leave under the Christmas tree!

wPeyton 2yr 108

Thanks for trusting me with your family memories. Your family is gorgeous!

wPeyton 2yr 033

wPeyton 2yr 017

Followers